rumor?

<p>I heard from a friend that UC decisions come out the 14th of March, but was under the impression that they don’t send them out until the end of March. Is she right? I applied to UCB, UCLA, UCSB. She applied to UCSC, UCSD, UCSB.</p>

<p>UCLA and Cal hold out until the end of March, but the others start announcing in mid-March. UCLA Engineering does hold an accepted students day prior to the official Uni announcements, however.</p>

<p>i think Cal comes out 27th March or something.</p>

<p>LA and Cal like to keep us waiting because, well, it's LA and Cal :)</p>

<p>When does UCLA Engineering send out their letter that says "we have recommended your admission" ? I applied to bioengineering.</p>

<p>They send that thing mid-February. If you don't get it, well, I haven't heard of any engineers that didn't get it that go to UCLA.</p>

<p>2 years ago, UCLA released their decisions mid-March, which was why a lot of people thought they'd come out that time last year. Turns out, they were one hour ahead of Cal, which is always the last one to release decisions (March 29th last year, no sooner no later) =_____=</p>

<p>As for the other UCs, Irvine tends to release admissions in batches (apparently I was admitted sometime before February o O;;) all the way up to the end of March. UCSB and I think Davis released decisions around the 10th, UCSD released decisions mid-late March.</p>

<p>^Engineering school is the only one that sends "we have recommended" letters?</p>