Rush report! Need Help!

<p>I took december SAT, and the score just came out on Christmas Eve lol…Since I heard ppl said that some UCs like berkeley need report by Dec 31st…so I’m really worried about whether I should send the SAT report normally or Rush, because I’m not sure if all UCs will accept rush reports… (i tried to call but it’s holiday so they are closed lol)</p>

<p>and… another question lol~
Do I really need to revise self-report on UCAP? because my dec test turns out to be the highest… actually i already did it but after I changed score for M/R/W, the total score appears to be the same and i don’t know how to correct that since there’s no place to enter the total score…</p>

<p>I really need HELP! I’ll wait for responds! Thank you</p>

<p>From Ms</a>. Sun's Admissions Guide to Highly Selective California Public Universities - December SAT/ACT Score Report Guidelines</p>

<p>
[quote]
If you wait until your December score becomes available, you will have to request Rush Reporting (SAT) or Priority Reporting (ACT) for the score to get to the UCs on time.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Yea I have the same question about revising self-reported score...I can't change the TOTAL SAT score.</p>

<p>Also are you sure the scores need to be rushed? Because I listed the UCs when I signed up for the Dec SAT, which means that they got automatically sent when they came out. But I can't exactly make them rush now since the scores are "on the way".</p>

<p>Do not waste your money rushing the scores.</p>