Rutgers Waitlist Class of 2026

This is for all who were waitlisted at Rutgers University in the class of 2026 so we can see when others are taken off the waitlist.

Please comment which schools/campuses you were waitlisted for in this thread.
Good luck to all!

7 Likes

My daughter has been waitlisted. We are hoping she will earn a seat. Has anyone been taking off of the waitlist yet?

p.s. She was waitlisted for Rutgers NB SAS

My Son was waitlisted as well. SAS…

My son was waitlisted for NB SAS and SOE. Any idea when they start working on the waitlist?

1 Like

I’m waitlisted for NB SAS as well and no clue. We have to commit by May 1st so I hope its soon. Im so nervous

same ahhhh

i was waitlisted at SEBS. hoping i get off before May 1st. when do they usually respond?

I know last year’s class got off around end of April before May 1st. But honestly im so nervous like Rutgers NB is my first choice!!

praying they let people off the waitlist for RBS, looks like they had a tonnnnn of people enroll from there :(((

Honestly same, I’ve been so stressed like Rutgers NB is my top choice and this waiting is making me so anxious

Same for my son waitlisted for both SEBS and SOE. I called today and they said they will definitely pull from the waitlist after 5/1/22

Last year a bunch of kids found out on April 23. So I’m hoping we hear something before May 1st.

1 Like

did anybody get accepted today from the waitlist?

just checked for my son… not yet. :confused: and you?

nothing

nope

Any updates?

none for me

I heard the the SAS is almost at full capacity not sure about the other school though