S (will be junior) may need off-campus roommate/s for next school year 2014-2015

<p>My S is currently in a 4 BR at The Woodlands. He recently found out that one of his roommates has decided to leave school and will be moving back home at the end of the semester. It seems that roommate was the glue that held the group together because now the others aren’t interested in living together again next year.</p>

<p>S is content at the Woodlands, but has decided that he would prefer to be closer to campus and is hoping to move to East Edge, but is also looking at some of the smaller/older units around the Strip/Publix. </p>

<p>Most of his friends either have plans or he doesn’t think would make good roommates.</p>

<p>Perhaps there are current freshman that are planning on moving off campus next year that are looking for another roommate and might find it helpful to have someone a year older that has lived off campus before and may be able to help with class work. </p>

<p>Perhaps there are upperclassmen that are currently living with a rooomate/s that may be graduating or studying abroad next year and are looking for someone to fill that spot.</p>

<p>S is a honors civil engineering major/spanish minor that does relatively well in his courses (as long as he can manage to wake up for them!).</p>

<p>To de-stress he likes to cook/bake, which might be a useful trait to some. </p>

<p>He’d love a roommate that’s SERIOUS about football - none of his roommates this year even have tickets and he can’t get his other firends to go to games early enough to get decent seats (he prefers to be in the stadium 2 hours before the game for most games).</p>

<p>If anyone is looking for a roommate for next year or know somone who is, PM me and I can put you in touch with S.</p>

<p>He has already created a profile on the offcampus housing site, but is not having much luck and if he decides on East Edge, he may just try their roommate matching service (Has anyone done that? Had any luck?)</p>

<p>there was a guy on here that was looking for a room for the spring a while back. maybe you could hook up with him to help fill the room this year.</p>

<p>as for next year, i can’t help.</p>