Safe to Assume?

<p>Is it safe to assume that due to my lack of pop up by now that I've been deferred/rejected? I'm 3.3W, 1240/1600.</p>

<p>And does anybody know if popups will still be coming over the weekend.</p>

<p>Im getting nervous too. I haven't had a pop up yet either. i have a 3.2UW and 1170/1600. at this point im really hoping i get deffered.. but an acceptance would be an amazing surprise. im not sure if they are doing pop ups over the weekend.</p>

<p>haha looks like we're in the same boat jill. both on myUM and college confidential at the same time, constantly hiting F5 waiting for that popup.</p>

<p>good luck</p>

<p>haha yup thats all ive been doing since tuesday. i have myUM and this site on the top of my browser as like quicklinks or whatever. i just need this letter! my counselor said they mailed it on wed. and i havent gotten it yet so im pretty much sure ill get it on monday. i think its going to be a small envelope though :/</p>

<p>Yah I got deferred today (small envelope in the mail).</p>

<p>SoCal, what do your GPA, sat, ec, etc.. look like</p>

<p>I had a 3.4UW/3.7W in all GATE, honors, and AP classes. Rank was 61/654. And I had a 590 (Math), 500 (Critical Reading).</p>

<p>And for EC's I am an editor for the school newspaper, relay 4 life, VP of Key Club, Tennis, and few other clubs.</p>

<p>I had really good recommendation letters (3 of them), and my essays were good as well.</p>

<p>I think I'm in the same boat as you if not a little worse. You seem to have a decent GPA/rank and low SAT. I have low GPA (3.3W) and decent SAT (630M 610R)</p>

<p>hopefully ill get deferred too</p>

<p>well i have a low gpa and sat ha so i really hope they like yearbook editors :/. i hope i get deferred.</p>