Safety topic

<p>i think my daughter got her detergent for the semester (maybe the year) free at target night last year.</p>

<p>I have to tell you, the like-minded frugal people on this forum warms my heart. I am very sincere about that!</p>

<p>Thanks, mom2collegekids!! We have used the interactive map before, and you’re right, it is very helpful. Wish it were printable! (But then I guess it couldn’t be interactive…d’oh!)</p>

<p>So they pick up the kids and take 'em to Target? That’s great to know. </p>

<p>I already packed a box full of ten tons of silverware (both plastic and stainless steel), along with all the power cords and stuff, so I’ll send that off tomorrow. Meanwhile, though, I’ll encourage DS to get the freebies at Target.</p>

<p>vlines–I am a frugalista from way back (I owe my soul to the company store), so I’m with ya all the waY. :smiley: DS must have inherited the gene: I called a little while ago, and he told me he was eating dinner with the Presbyterians tonight because it’s free, LOL. (I assume there’s a “love offering.”)</p>

<p>Thanks, NJ, Cuttle & Gojack!</p>

<p>This one is printable…</p>

<p>First page is map…second page is building/number listing</p>

<p>[Full</a> Campus Map - The University of Alabama](<a href=“Page Not Found | The University of Alabama”>Page Not Found | The University of Alabama)</p>

<p>Tonight is the TARGET night with the bus ride and freebies…</p>

<p>Tonight is “Student Night at Target”. 10:30pm until 12:30 am. </p>

<p>Where do they pick the kids up at???</p>

<p>Thanks, mom2ck!</p>

<p>LadyDi~ doubt there will be a love offering!!! We’re Presbyterians and campus ministry came to Huntsville one day this summer to take the north Alabama students to lunch at Rosie’s, on them! D went and said the campus ministers were really nice. She also got to meet fellow future students. I’m hoping she’s going tonight.</p>

<p>From Gojack and on Twitter:
Pickup for Target is at the dorms. Not exactly sure where at the dorms. </p>

<p>What do the buses look like?</p>

<p>From UA website:
Need any last minute supplies? Target will re-open Monday night just for students! Transportation will be provided to and from the store where students will receive giveaway bags, special coupons, and product samples. A DJ will also provide fun and entertainment throughout the night. Shuttle buses will pick up from the following locations: Riverside/RoseTowers, Ridgecrest, Tutwiler and Burke/Parham.</p>

<p>LadyDi, sent you a PM.</p>

<p>Good advice on here that I will be sharing with my D. She’s very trusting and used to leaving stuff around without much thought. Thank you for sharing this!</p>

<p>She was very excited for Target night. She’s got a list of forgotten items as well and a $50 Target gift card, so hopefully she’ll come home with lots of goodies. I got good reports about the rec center party last night. She said the laser tag was great fun! She hasn’t walked her classes yet, but her first day all of her classes are in the same building, so she’s not worried about it. All I have to say is Skype has made this transition much easier on me. I love being able to see her smiling face. She’s having a great time and meeting so many nice people. Now I just need to win the lottery so I can go and visit for the LSU game. Roll Tide, ya’ll!</p>