Saint Joseph's University Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Saint Joseph’s University offers both Early Decision and Early Action for freshman admissions.

This year, the Early Decision (ED) deadline for Saint Joseph’s University is November 15.

(Source)

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by December 20. Last year, Saint Joseph’s University admitted 81 of the 139 applicants who applied early decision. The acceptance rate was 58.27%.

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2022 admission at Saint Joseph’s University is November 15.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by December 20. Last year, Saint Joseph’s University admitted 4,431 of the 5,043 applicants who applied Early Action. The acceptance rate was 87.86%. For more information visit the Saint Joseph’s University page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Saint Joseph’s University applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Saint Joseph’s University? Why Saint Joseph’s University? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Saint Joseph’s University topics visit the saint-josephs-university tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Saint Joseph’s University Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

Curious if any other students are interested in St. Joseph’s for class of 2026? My son was admitted with 28K in merit and automatic honors college which was nice.

3 Likes

My daughter is considering it - she also got $28,000 per year! It’s in her top 3. Waiting to hear from Villanova. UD is her other top choice.

Looking more likely for Saint Joe’s… Daughter wait-listed at Nova… Accepted to Fordham too but I think less likely due to distance.

1 Like

Will she be doing the Honors program? What do you know about St. Joe’s? We are going next weekend for a quick 24 hours for the admitted students’ day.

1 Like

We live right down the street from St. Joe’s lol (in Bala Cynwyd), so we are biased and love the area. Suburban Square is a popular shopping/dining/browsing stop if you need somewhere to go.

I don’t think she is interested in the Honors program even though she is an amazing student (4.73 W), she also really values her down-time and likes to spend time doing other things (dancing, working, etc).

We can’t make either admitted student day (dance competitions), but we already kind of know a lot about the school/area. :wink:

We are going to visit Fordham next month for one of the preview Saturdays - she’ll decide after that, so last minute!

Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

She just received the Honors Program email today. She is thinking about it.

2 Likes