Salve Regina Fall 2022 EA

Hi there, has anyone heard from SRU yet
re: EA (Class of 2026)?

2 Likes

My daughter has not heard, and I thought I had read on their site it was 12/15 but I can’t find it again. I did notice that they extended the deadline for nursing applicants until EA II, which is 1/5. I’m not certain if that’s good or bad news for my daughter who had her application in for EA I.

1 Like

I looked around a bit on Social
Media, and saw EAs srarted appearing in mailboxes around 12/10-12/14 the last couple years. Then I took notice that a mom
on twitter posted on 12/3 (just 2 days ago) they received an acceptance in mail…. So maybe out earlier this year. :flushed:
We are out of state, so expecting our DD to hear either way a bit later. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Do acceptances normally show up in the mail as opposed to online in the applicant portal. D applied on 10/29 and is anxiously awaiting decisions!

1 Like

That I cannot figure out :frowning:
But we are the same, D applied 10/20.
Patiently waiting. She has been accepted to
2 schools this far… waiting on three more. (One of which is her #1 choice- Salve)

… one of the first schools to accept her, is offering her a $175k scholarship for her 5 year Teacher plan, B Ed and Masters. And she was grateful but her heart is up in RI. Sigh….

We are in the same boat- applied EA I for nursing and unsure what impact the new deadline of 1/5 is going have on when we find out the decision!

1 Like

The waiting is not easier with child #2, not sure why so thought it would be.

1 Like

Totally agree! If I’m remembering correctly, DS20 received his acceptance packet from Salve in the mail on the same day he was notified that his portal had an update. He applied EA, and I think he heard before Thanksgiving.

Totally anecdotal, but Salve has become very popular at DS22’s HS, and I know there are many more applicants this year than in years past from seeing it on Naviance. They may just need more time to evaluate apps.

My daughter’s good friend was accepted into the nursing program today.

That is so exciting. May I ask, is she/he in RI or OOS?

Yes, she lives in RI and we do not, so completely different counselors. Actually, we are in RI, but only because my daughter attends a private there, but we are in MA. I do know that her admissions counselor does all the private schools in Providence.

Thanks for sharing. We are down here in PA. Our D22 is planning on Education Major/Minor in Music and Dance… I was noticing that the Nursing students seem to be the common denominator this far… ah, It is a lovely lesson in patience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My student received the acceptance on the portal today and then received a packet in the mail today as well with the acceptance and scholarship information. Applied EA in October. So excited! Not a nursing student.

1 Like

Wow! $175k scholarship! That’s amazing. Congrats! And good luck on the Salve decision.

We are OOS as well and heard back today. Good Luck.

What day did they submit? Early October or later? Were they sent an email to check the portal or was it just out of the blue because they looked one day.

Submitted within a week of the Nov. 1 deadline. Received an email to check portal. Also received a large packet in the mail the same day as the email. Packet had scholarship information, which was not available in the portal.

My junior son may end up with Salve on his list for music ed. Could you tell me more why your child loved the school?

1 Like

D applied 10/29 and still hasn’t heard anything. Someone at her HS heard back Friday night via mail. Hopefully it is on its way.

Our D applied 10/20. Received a postcard yesterday, wishing her a happy holiday and letting her know EA and ED’s are collectively headed out now, or soon! … patience, I tell her… lol