Salve Regina University EA decisions 2022

Class of 2022- Early action admissions decisions!!

Anyone know when and how we will be notified of the decisions???

I got a postcard today saying we are supposed to hear by Jan 1, and that’s what it says on the website too. Hopefully before that though! Not sure how we will be notified…probably by mail

I got that too. I think last year everyone heard around like the 20th so I’m hoping we will too!!

My daughter got one that also today!

Anyone know if they give a lot of merit??

I do not think my daughter received that post card. Hmmm. Anyone know how selective they are?

They accept about 73% of applicants, with an average GPA of 3.3 and average SAT of about 1180.

I got my letter today! I was accepted and got an invitation to apply to the honors program!

@katie11201 Congrats!!

Congratulations!! I hope I get mine this week

As I noted earlier, my daughter got the postcard but not an acceptance as of yet. She was deferred at Fairfied U so an acceptance at Salve Regina would cheer her up a bit.

My D did not receive that post card. She also got deferred from Fairfield and Loyola. Could use some good news as well.

Just got my acceptance letter today! Was also invited to apply to the honors program

Congratulations! Very exciting! My D is still waiting. Where are you located?

nothing here either, yet. @momteaches We are in Central PA. Did your DD get a Happy Holiday email video today?

We are on Long Island. She didnt mention anything about an email. Will have to ask her. hmmm

I’m in New York

Still no word today! Ugh!

I’m in RI so that is probably why I got mine so soon… the rest of you should probably hear soon if you are from farther away!