San Diego State Freshman Class of 2028 Official Discussion Thread

I am starting an SDSU discussion since the CSU application has opened with a submission deadline of November 30th.

Historically SDSU has offered an Early admission decision for some High stat/Honors college invitees, OOS and International students. For 2023, Early admits were notified starting January 24th with some applicants notified through early February. The majority of decisions posted in March.
Some audition based majors heard on March 14. Rolling admission wave starting March 16 and 17th. Waitlists posted March 17. Denials posted Monday March 20, 2023.

You are welcome to discuss anything of interest in regards to [San Diego State] along with posting your admission decision.

Using the template below, please fill out the information and once you hear about your decision.

Decision: Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted

CSU Capped Weighted GPA (found on CSU application with Maximum of 4.4):
Number of a-g courses taken 9-12th:
Number of UC approved Honors/AP/IB or DE classes:
Intended Major:
Local/Non-local CA resident/OOS/International:
Honors College Invite: Yes/No

Overall Campus Average CSU Capped Weighted admit GPA for 2023: 4.04

Best of luck and go Aztecs!!

3 Likes

What are typical stats that receive early decision. My son applied for Mechanical Engineering

You can check last years discussion thread starting with post #79

1 Like

Does everyone get asked the transfer support question at end of application?
First year applicant here wondering if I messed up
Thanks !

Do you have the exact wording of the question? Was it under the Program Materials section of the application for a specific campus or at the end of the whole application?

Under program materials thx

It looks like it is a question asked for all Undergraduate applicants.

See link for the video information: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SzKEbg2ALw

Thanks for the video. Submitted!

1 Like