San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

Nobody has gotten into bio though im still waiting it might just mean there coming out in waves

1 Like

My daughter is still waiting for Astronomy.

1 Like

My daughter is still waiting to hear back from SDSU as well for Environmental Engineering.

Yes, my son was accepted for CS on Thursday.

1 Like

Is there a specific time (like morning or nights) do applications come out

1 Like

congrats to him I hope to get accepted as well, im still waiting, also may I ask OOS or in state?

1 Like

We are in state, in San Diego, but his high school is outside the SDSU service area. Thank you! He’s very excited. His first choice was UC Santa Cruz but he was wait-listed. He hasn’t heard from CalPoly, so it’s probably a no. He’s trying to decide between SDSU & CSUSM.

Still waiting Oakland for Physics. But we have CPP for sure so he is happy for that. Also waiting for some more.

Decision update on portal in last couple of mins.

Denied for CS major
3.6 UW/4.1 W/ 3.92 CSU GPA
Instate, Norcal

Thankful for the closure this has brought!

2 Likes

Son denied for Journalism/Advertising. Not surprised as it was a huge reach - 3.5gpa. Instate but not local. Accepted at Fullerton, Chico, Cal Poly Pomona, San Bernardino. Denied SDSU and Long Beach. Had been checking the portal regularly so this was a change within the last hour today (March 20).

1 Like

loll i just got denied, not mad abt it, just glad its over! congrats to all who got in and thanks to this forum for all the support!!

15 Likes

Son just got denied as well.

1 Like

official rejection.
3.9 overall, 4.1 CSU, 9% UC and cannot get into a school he likes in the state. Wow.

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Did you all get an email or just check the portal

Rejected as expected. As least I know the answer and will move on to next step with my son. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

So far, What are the majors being rejected today?

1 Like

Engineering.

Rejected for physics, but expected since my son only has a 3.74 CSU.

My daughter got rejected for psych. Good luck to those who are still waiting.