Santa Clara Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Applying to Santa Clara in 2022? Decisions are expected before April 1st. Last year decisions were released on March 17th. This is the place to connect with other applicants to share stats, news and admissions updates or results.

3 Likes

Son got deferred from EA. How likely do they accept deferred students in RD? Son prefers acceptance into business school but indicated he is also interested in Economics in Letters & Science.

Regular Decisions are out. Portal updated at 3PM PDT today.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

My D22 was admitted! Environmental Science. Wahoo!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, @Wasif2026!

D22 admitted to Computer Science and Engineering.
GPA 3.97
SAT 1520
Instate - Bay Area

4 Likes

Admitted to Leavey Business after being deferred. Ya!
GPA 3.75
SAT 1510

1 Like

Son was admitted for Physics after being deferred from EA.
UW GPA 3.5/Weighted 4.3
17 APs
1560 SAT/36 ACT
2-sport varsity. Heavy robotics involvement. NHS. National Merit Finalist. Work and volunteer experience (neither was major-related).
Out of state

1 Like

Admitted! Congrats everyone!

2 Likes

Anybody know when merit scholarships come out?

For those admitted, congratulations!

Anyone have any insight into when merit/financial aid are released? Thanks.

Rejected lol ■■■
In state, applied for finance
3.9W, 1440SAT, 32 ACT, pretty g ec’s, and I thought my essays were pretty g
I don’t know why I got rejected, any ideas?

What was your UW GPA?

Could depend on the rigor of your classes

The hardest part is not knowing why! Your stats are good. There will be another school for you. Go get it and don’t look back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No clue. Would love to know as my son wants to go to SCU but has huge merit offers elsewhere!

Some of my friends in the early round received their merit aid/loan packages within a week of acceptance, but that’s all I know regarding the timing of aid release. Hope that helps!

Any A-level highschoolers at SCU who are majoring in CSE ? Wanted to know which A-level courses they got credits for ? (ds22 had sent an email to admissions but got a non-commital answer)