Santa Clara University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2024 Admission

This is the official thread for those applying EA/ED to Santa Clara University.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

I have to wonder if this is going to affect admissions this year:

“Santa Clara’s overall ranking was No. 55 in 2023. The modest decline is likely the result of U.S. News’ increased weighting for schools that have a strong presence of Pell Grant-eligible and low-income students on campus, an area of increased focus for the University. ‘We are making progress in increasing affordability and access as a key University priority,’ said Sullivan, who has launched several new outreach and scholarship initiatives during her first year at Santa Clara.”

They need more low-income students to raise their ranking: September 2023 - News & Events - Santa Clara University

1 Like

Well it looks like no one else has applied so I guess my daughter is in! Lol…Quiet thread

D applied EA 10-10. Oos, poli sci. 3.83uw/4.1w, good ECs and essays. Great Recs which hopefully carries weight with SCU. 8 AP, 3 H, 1 de.
Visited twice and shown interest.

Anyone else out there?

2 Likes

Does this mean your daughter has already been accepted for Fall 2024?

Nope she applied ea.

My son applied EA… fingers crossed.

CS
4.0 UW
35 ACT
IB Diploma/APs/Honors

2 Likes

Daughter applied EA
Neuroscience
3.8 UW / 4.1 W
33 ACT
Strong EC’s

daughter applied EA business
3.85UW/4.4W
1380 SAT
tons of community service
3 season varsity athlete 2 captain of
NHS
President of a start up club

1 Like

Does anyone know when will we know the results of EA. My D24 applied EA to business at SCU.

Should be late December.

1 Like

Last year it was mid December…

Yep, last year it was Thursday 12/15 so hopefully around then

Do acceptances usually come out after they finish finals?

Not sure but someone posted the past few years and it was always between the 10-16th

did someone also say they send out a coming soon email? how many days before?

I’m assuming that they will post on their instagram or send an email to give some sort of heads up.