SAT 1 score 1910, is it too low to get in UCs?

<p>My SAT 1 score from October test is low, only 1910 (CR 580, M 680, W 650).
I wonder if I can be accpeted by any Biological Science or Nursing Program in UC?
My SAT 2 scores and GPA are fine. I just do not think I will have time for SAT 1 any more becasue my senior courses are hard and I have to ace my grades. I am really worried if I can be accepted by UC or CSU Poly.</p>

<p>Did you take the ACT? Sometimes people do better on that than the SAT.</p>

<p>I took ACT in Sept, the score was 29.</p>

<p>Well, I don’t know what your GPA is, but I think your SAT and ACT are on the low side for UCB, UCLA and UCSD. Depending on your GPA, I would think you would have a shot at the rest of the UC’s. All you can do is apply and see what happens. No need to worry about it. Just do your best with the applications.</p>

<p>My UC GPA is around 4.16 ( 8 units honors max).
My SAT 2 are 780/Math, 750/Bio
I also have three 5s in AP Test.
My academic subjects are strong; but I am not good at englsih reading and writing. I review 5 times for a test to get an A; other ppl may just need to review once to get an A. :[ I feel I am running out of time to improve SAT 1 any more for I also need to pay attention on my senior GPAs.</p>

<p>I got into UCSD as a biology major with an 1830.</p>

<p>no way king!!! SWEEEETTTTT! no wonder you keep telling me to stop worrying hahaha
not bad king … impacted major and all, but one question wasn’t the SAT’s and all not as competitive as today? im not entirely sure, but you know (and has it been 1/2 years since you got accepted into UCSD?)</p>

<p>Nursing programs can be difficult to get into, or so I’ve heard. Your GPA is a bit below average for LA/Cal/SD, and your SAT I is as well (great subject test scores, though!) However, I think you still have a shot if you have some good ECs and can write a good essay.</p>

<p>go for it, nurse! good luck. also, don’t rule out the rest of the CSU system. long beach has a great nursing program.</p>

<p>@spatel23</p>

<p>I’m not sure how much has changed in two years. I’m just pointing out that the OP will VERY likely be accept to at least one UC.</p>

<p>I think the OP has a strong chance at most UCs, but maybe not an exceptional shot at Cal or UCLA because of the SAT score. I would say guaranteed at at least three or four.</p>

<p>what’s OP?
I am new to college confidential. Sorry if it is something obvious.</p>

<p>Original Poster. :-)</p>