SAT/ACT "send all policy" for UC schools?

So I have taken both the ACT and SAT, and plan on taking them again, but so far, I haven’t been doing so well on the ACT. For the “send all policy” of UC schools, can I choose to only send ALL of my SAT scores and NO ACT SCORES at all? Or do I have to send every test that I have taken (ACT and SAT)? Please clarify this for me. Thank you!

Are you sure they have a send all policy? I thought the UC policy was they would only take your best score from one sitting (i.e. no superscoring).

From what I was informed and read, if you send your scores from the ACT/SAT, they see your score from every time you have taken it, but usually pay attention to the highest score. However, I’m not sure if that applies to an individual type of test or ALL tests as stated in my question

Ok I looked up the test policy to refresh my memory http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/freshman/requirements/examination-requirement/

It says:
“All prospective freshmen must submit scores from either the ACT with Writing, the SAT or SAT with Essay.”

“In the College Board’s Score Choice module, ensure that all scores are sent to UC. We require all scores and will use the highest scores from a single administration.”

Although it also doesn’t clarify sending all scores using the ACT send module, I assume they require all scores from the ACT as well (if that is the test you are sending). To answer your question, it sounds like you need to send all scores from the SAT or ACT (but not both) and the UCs will pay attention to the highest single-sitting score. Also, from what I remember you only have to send your scores to one UC campus and they will be shared with all campuses (so you don’t have to pay as much money sending scores).

@sophie9999 is correct. You can send all scores from the SAT OR ACT. You do not have to send both and they will take the highest total score from one sitting.