SAT for Purdue

Hey,

I submitted my application on 24/10 and got my login details on the next day.
On logging in, the application checklist does not have a provision for the SAT scores.
The rest of my applications is complete, including my transcripts.
How do I know if my SAT scores have reached them or not?

I’d call or email them to be sure, if it is is not updated.

I would recommend calling them, my email experience with the admissions department has been gruesome and infuriating, its almost as if they use templates and you get some absurdly vague responses,and their system is not too great either, happened with my application,A month after finishing my application and confirming that all documents had been received I get an email saying my application was incomplete and that they had not made a decision because of it ,on emailing them they tell me that my application was complete and when I ask them how long till I hear from admissions they tell me admissions takes upto 12 weeks to make a decision this was 2 and a half months into a 4 month deadline and they would’nt tell me what was up the entire time, then I get a yes from them after another month when most universities had already started closing there admission response dates.
so yeah its crazy there so call them.

should probably call them, I am an international and have sent in my TOEFL score in September and I have to call the admission office last week for them to put that up.

Thanks for the help guys.
I just got accepted yesterday so, that’s that.

June 2015 SAT shows received 10/18/16. Requested October 2016 SAT sent 10/27/16 (date of receipt from College Board). If received, would the receipt date change? Wondering if I should call on Monday.

Hi @Cavk!
Your application checklist was updated with SAT score? Did you call them (Purdue)? My D. application does not have a provision for the SAT scores either… She is an international applicant.
Did you accepted without the SAT scores?

Thank You

@happymom17
Nope, if you login to your college board account, you can see the status of your sent scores. My SAT scores reached Purdue on 28/10 according to college board.
I’m pretty sure my SATs did reach the because my GPA isn;t too high but I had great SAT scores.

Just email them. I emailed them and they replied like 3 days later