SAT II Scores

So I just got my subject test scores back, and I’m afraid that those are going to hurt me (620 bio E and 670 math II.) I know that the UC’s don’t require these tests but some of the campuses that I’m applying to recommend them for my biology major (UCSB and UCSD.)

I have a 32 ACT score (a 2010 SAT) and a 4.29 weighted with leadership roles in my extra curriculars (drum major in marching band, swim captain of swim team, 1st chair bassoon in my band, officer in key club, etc.)

UC Davis has been my dream school for a while now and I was wondering if my bum sat II scores (that all UC’s will be able to see because of SB and SD) will affect my chances of getting in there specifically? I also applied to Berkeley and Ucla as reach schools and I got the letter of recommendation thing for Berkeley, but have my scores hosed my chances?

This is from the UC Davis Freshman admission requirements website:

• SAT Subject Tests are not required and UC Davis will consider submitted SAT Subject Test scores only if they benefit the applicant.

Thank you, I’ve seen that on their site but I guess I’m just overthinking that statement. Do I have a good shot otherwise?

You look like a competitive applicant for UCD, UCSB and UCSD. Good Luck.

Thank you so much!