SAT Score Report Deadline?

<p>I hust sent out my SAT score report out yesterday…it’s just that collegeboard sends scores to Berkeley and UCSD by mail which will take “2-4 weeks”.</p>

<p>Is the December 31 UC deadline for SAT scores refer to the day that you SEND them, or when they RECIEVE them?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>bbbbuuummp...</p>

<p>I believe it's receipt.</p>

<p>It's send date, but they want to have received all of the scores by the end of January, especially important for some of the UC's that start releasing acceptances at the beginning of Feb.</p>

<p>I read they want them when the December testing scores come out... You can add them to existing Dec tests sent up until Dec 10th.</p>

<p>University</a> of California - Admissions</p>

<p>" For SAT and ACT test dates, see important dates and deadlines.</p>

<p>You are responsible for making sure that the testing agencies report your scores directly to the Admissions Office at each campus to which you apply.</p>

<p>If you are applying for the fall term, the Admissions Offices must receive your test results from the agencies no later than the date in January when December test scores are normally reported.</p>

<p>If you apply as a freshman for the spring or winter term, check with the campus Admissions Office about relevant testing deadlines.</p>

<p>You can get information about reporting scores for the SAT from the College Board. You can report ACT scores from the ACT website."</p>