SAT Subject Tests

<p>Are SAT II scores used for scholarship consideration or anything else at Purdue? We are trying to determine if there is any reason for my son to bother with taking them based upon the schools he is interested in.</p>

<p>We know that Purdue does not use SAT II scores for admission decisions but we just want to make sure they are not considered at all for anything.
Thanks.</p>

<p>I’d check with Admission to be sure but I don’t believe there is any advantage at Purdue for taking subject tests. Unlike AP courses they do not test you out of anything.</p>

<p>I have an email into admissions but I have not heard back from them.</p>

<p>My D did not submit SAT2 scores and she received the Presidential Scholarship. I always wonder if she may get an even better scholarship if she submitted her SAT2. As the Trustees and Presidential scholarships are highly competitive, we also think additional scores may help. I hope someone can verify here.</p>

<p>If I get a response, I will post it.</p>

<p>Here is the answer I received from Purdue regarding whether or not SAT II scores are used in any way.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>That means if you have great score, you should submit them. Too bad that my D did not submit the two SAT2 scores.</p>