SAT Subject Tests

<p>Hi, I am a high school senior applying to several UCs (LA, Davis, Berkeley etc.). I have taken the SAT and I plan on taking the ACT. However, I am applying for an engineering major (computer engineering), and was wondering if I should take the subject tests. It is recommended that I take the Math II test and a science subject test (chemistry, physics, biology) related to my major. Chemistry and physics would be the tests that are closely related to my major; but long story short, I don’t feel like I would score well on these tests due to my lack of experience in these areas. On the other hand, I will be taking the math II test, and do feel that I will do pretty well. So here is my question: should I take the biology subject test (which I can score well on) even though it is unrelated to my intended major in addition to the math test, or simply not take a science test at all? </p>

<p>also would it hurt my chances for getting into ucla for example if i didn’t take the subject tests as they are recommended but not required?</p>

<p>I recommend you take this question to the appropriate forum, OP:</p>

<p>SAT and ACT Tests & Test Preparation</p>

<p>do i have to make a new question or is there a way to transfer this one? @jkeil911‌ </p>