Saturday's Halftime Show

<p>Here is the link to the MDB’s full halftime show on Saturday! Watch closely at the ending! </p>

<p><a href=“http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH_oYKBhmhM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLH_oYKBhmhM[/url]”>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH_oYKBhmhM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLH_oYKBhmhM</a></p>

<p>Living up to their name: Million Dollar precision formation! They must have been booking to make that A at the end.</p>

<p>I’m an Auburn band mom - the MDB was awesome!</p>

<p>Thanks threeofthree! Both bands work very hard. DD has several friends from high school in the AU band. They wanted to get a group pic together Saturday but it didn’t work out.</p>

<p>Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. The ending was superb!</p>

<p>Thanks for posting that was great!</p>

<p>That was awesome! Thanks for posting!</p>

<p>D says the last 45 seconds were killer! Trying to get in that formation while people were running through them with steel poles pulling a large flag over them was intense she said. Said she only got hit once in practice! :)</p>

<p>That was fantastic!!!</p>

<p>Wonderful! How I wish they let us see the half time shows on TV.</p>

<p>One of the best parts of football!!! I too wish they would show halftime on tv. I understand all the football stats they want to run thru at half, but, us band geeks want to see the show!
Get that football team off the bands field :wink: </p>

<p>Still wish DD would have done band at UA. One of DD’s friends from high school she was in band with from middle school thru high school, both played mello and horn, is in the AU band. I know both my kids have been smacked by a few flag poles at practice in high school band. Speaking of the running, both my D’s have been the last one still moving at least in one performance. Makes it easy for me to find them :)</p>

<p>Oh my gosh – that was amazing!!!</p>

<p>Thanks so much for sharing. Wonderful!</p>

<p>I had wrongly assumed the red flag was supported (and pulled across the field) on guywires and with pulleys somehow. Knowing that kids actually held poles above the entire band and did it so quickly makes this all the more impressive. ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>Here is a video from a band member’s perspective. This was made by a friend of my daughter’s that is on the drumline. </p>

<p><a href=“GoPro HD: Alabama @ Auburn 11/30/2013 UA Drumline - YouTube”>GoPro HD: Alabama @ Auburn 11/30/2013 UA Drumline - YouTube;

<p>Thanks for the GoPro video. So cool!</p>

<p>Loved the GoPro video!</p>