Sausagefest?

<p>I just visited VT. It was during the summer so I dont think I really got the full effect... I did see a lot of guys on campus, but like zero girls.. less than zero hot girls.. is VT a huge sausage fest? is it hard for guys with the 40-60 ratio, or does having 10% of the guys (4% student body) in VTCC shave off the difficulty and leave it an even playing field?</p>

<p>hmm im not sure, as a girl the odds work for me :-)</p>

<p>but i have noticed a lot of weird looking girls as well when i visited... i guess the odds just got even better lol</p>

<p>i went on the tour and it was like 80% guys... guhhh... then after the walking tour were the sessions where you could go see the business or engineering or whatever dept talk... just about all the guys in the tour headed towards the eng dept... theres the sausagefest. then i went to the business dept talk and it was more like 40% guys, and all the girls were hot HTM girls... wooo.</p>

<p>Seriously...check out the VT Homepage..there is a link up that gives the stats of the incoming class of 2009. 55% male 45% female...its not THAT bad. But in the Eng. deptartment its absolutely horrible....its honestly like 90% male 10% female.</p>