Say a prayer for my mom

<p>safe travel…hope all turns out well</p>

<p>Best of luck to your family. You are in our prayers.</p>

<p>Joan, you have done for much for so many. I hope all of our positive thoughts and prayers can be a small comfort to you. Please keep us updated on your mother.</p>

<p>I will also say a prayer for your mother and your family.</p>

<p>I am so sorry to hear about your Mother. I’ll be praying for your mom and the rest of your family.</p>

<p>I went by St. Michaels and lit a candle for you and your family. My family’s thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sure that your being with her at this time, will be most comforting.</p>

<p>Thank you so much for all of your kind words and prayers. </p>

<p>I’m in Calif now and sitting with my mom.<br>
We’re still hoping and praying for some kind of miracle. </p>

<p>Thank you again.</p>

<p>Thank you for taking the time to post M2CK! I have been looking for your follow up all day on here. Still sending prayers, and hoping it helps you stay strong.</p>

<p>{{{Hugs}}} Praying for both of you as you hold vigil.</p>

<p>Keeping you and your family in my prayers!</p>

<p>(((HUGS))). Hugs to you, M2CK. Thanks for updating, and I hope you have the best possible outcome.</p>

<p>Mom2ck:</p>

<p>While you hold your dear mother’s hand, know that we are all holding yours as well.
May you have peace in these moments of need.</p>

<p>Sending up prayers for your mom!</p>

<p>Keeping you and your family in my prayers, Mom2ck.</p>

<p>I am so sorry to hear this. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.</p>

<p>Glad you are able to be with your mom at this time. Prayers for you and your family.</p>

<p>So sorry, this must be difficult at any time, but especially during the holidays. Prayers for a recovery.</p>

<p>Thank you all for your wonderful words. </p>

<p>The neurologist was just here and it seems that this latest stroke is just too severe for recovery. :(</p>

<p>We sit with her with hope, but deep down we know that she will not recover.</p>

<p>I am so sorry. Praying for you and your family during this difficult time.</p>

<p>Praying for a miracle. Take care M2CK and family.</p>