Say a prayer for my mom

<p>thank you all. </p>

<p>My sibs and I went out to dinner tonight because the nurses told us that our mom is “hanging on” because she doesn’t want to pass while we’re there. We’ve been there 24/7…so tonight we’re all going home to sleep.</p>

<p>Praying, mom!!!</p>

<p>Praying for you, your family and your Mom.</p>

<p>You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>m2ck: I’ve been offline for over a week, so this is the first that I’ve heard about your mom. Please know that I’m sending lots of thoughts & prayers to you, your mom & the rest of your family.</p>

<p>M2CK,
Praying for you and your family. God Bless In Your Hour Of Need.</p>

<p>My mom passed early this morning. All her kids were by her side. We knew it was coming last night when her breathing became very, very troubled and her blood pressure dropped.</p>

<p>My deepest condolences to you and your family. You all have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>So sorry. {{hugs}}</p>

<p>My thoughts and prayers are with you, your siblings and your Mom. Condolences from Indy!</p>

<p>Fondest aloha and condolences from Hawaii, mom. May you find peace soon.</p>

<p>Sending condolences and prayers from KC to you and yours.</p>

<p>Such a blessing that you were all able to be there with her. Sending you my prayers…</p>

<p>My condolences to you and your family. It’s nice that she was able to bring many of you together again. I’m sure she was happy about that. Best wishes to you all.</p>

<p>So sorry to hear about your mother. You have so many CC friends who
will be praying and thinking of you during this difficult time.</p>

<p>So sorry for your loss, mom. Keeping your family in my prayers.</p>

<p>My deepest sympathies, Mom2. May you and your family find comfort in the fact that she and your dad are together once more. My prayers are with you and your family.</p>

<p>I’m so sorry for your loss, but glad that your mom was surrounded by her loved ones at the end.</p>

<p>I need to offer my condolences to your long list of friends here on CC. I have family in Huntsville, PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You have done so much for so many. My husband will be in Tuscaloosa the next couple of days. So,again, if you need anything…</p>

<p>Sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family at this time.</p>