Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

I’m absolutely sickened.

4 Likes

The amount of faith, patience and grace this took. I nearly ran out of both. It’s a new day.

I am absolutely appalled.

6 Likes

People living in DC, please be safe. This is outrageous. And frightening.

6 Likes

This is worse than 9-11.

1 Like

Things are only going to get worse, might as well get used to it.

1 Like

I will never get used to insurrection! Never!

19 Likes

I will never think a terrorist attach is normal.

13 Likes

Finally.

1 Like

Sitting on hands. Did my one snopes reply to an old friend who is spouting garbage. Probably should have kept my mouth shut.

ETA the friend says she doesn’t trust snopes. Sigh.

Hoping the dawn’s early light brings calm.

4 Likes

This was sickening and appalling and heartbreaking. I will never see it as normal or expected. Thankfully they will not win.

9 Likes

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

1 Like

There are just a few “somewhat” knowledgeable people on CC who, rather than sharing their insights with others, choose to add complexity to the college process by making things seem more difficult.

Do you think they do this on purpose?

2 Likes

Normally I don’t care to listen to politicians, but right now listening live to the Senate, I have hope for our future.

Wish I could say the same reading some FB comments from my area. (sigh)

Will 2021 be better than 2020 or…

8 Likes

Man, I spoke too soon about 2021!

4 Likes

Lol. No, I’m not going to spoon feed you what you should try to figure out. I know it’s not simple, but try. Later, come to me and I’ll help you refine what you found.

I agree with God Bless America - But… let’s not forget that human are given brains and free will. Some choose to speak and act in horrific ways. They need to own up to that.

9 Likes

Yesterday was a record for Keith Morrison impressions - people pretending to be horrified by actions they were delighted to be able to report on.

So maybe 2021 getting better than 2020 starts in Feb? Lag time due to how much cwap of all sorts came with 2020? As more people get vaccinated and politics (hopefully) dies down?

5 Likes

You were surprised? Well, you should know that you can’t serve two masters.

2 Likes