Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

The term is “per se,” not “per say.” :japanese_ogre:

24 Likes

The expert witness on the opposing side from my husband scribbled down notes calling DH names. It became public knowledge during the discovery process. From my CC experience, I could tell DH those were ad hominem attacks! :rofl:

10 Likes

Somewhere a speech writer just won their bet.

2 Likes

My daughter has declared that she has zero interest in joining a sorority in college and I am totally relieved.

26 Likes

Wow, an effort to discuss a timely difficult topic becomes a poster child for people without empathy.

5 Likes

I didn’t know how much you hated our family until you didn’t want to come to our sister’s funeral.

What to think about people who don’t have the kindness to say “I am sorry you are ill”.

3 Likes

This is why we don’t eat out anymore. Went to my favorite restaurant, my husband ordered Chateaubriand for breakfast/lunch, they brought out the same dish with sardines. I thought sardines would be cheaper since we get ours from Costco for about $2 a can, no, it’s the same price. My husband said no tips. I just couldn’t do that so I gave the minimum they suggested which is 15% on top of tax. If I wanted sardines it would be cheaper to open one from my cupboard, yeah, they are my earthquake food, but I have to eat them down occasionally.

Breakfast tacos

8 Likes

I’m tired of all of you.

2 Likes

Ketchup

3 Likes

whatever…I’ll get over it

Suggesting that that ten year old who has suffered so much was made up? Just adding to her pain. Ten. That’s the same age as the Uvalde victims.

14 Likes

I don’t care what you found in my brain. I won’t have surgery again.

1 Like

If you are going to tell the story, tell the whole story!

4 Likes

All you had to do was put your dog away during the meal portion of the get together and everything would have been fine. But instead you said no and now your sister isn’t going to talk to you until you acknowledge what you did was wrong.

2 Likes

If you think that it wouldn’t have happened if there weren’t any people here illegally, you don’t understand the reality of the lives some children live. I have met too many who have been abused by family members to believe it’s that simple. The fact of what happened remains, and it’s sadly not an isolated case. We can’t pretend that it doesn’t happen just because it’s not happening in our own lives.

24 Likes

My condolences and respects to the University of Oregon at the loss of one of their student-athletes to a tragic accident.

So all you want to talk about is the weather? Fine, just don’t tell me your open minded.

1 Like

No, random people on Facebook, the majority of student loans do NOT go into default. I’m constantly amazed by the number of people who think they know stuff when, in fact, they do not. But when they make statements as if they do know, it’s even more amazing how many people respond in such a way that it’s obvious that they believe the clueless poster. Ignorance begets ignorance.

17 Likes