Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

Don’t bite the hand that can eventually save your ass. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

After seeing Grease, I broke down and bought tickets to Frozen, something a bit more PG-13. I have never seen the movie but I like the music.

1 Like

Dear Worldle,

This is a tough one. Can I buy a vowel?

7 Likes

Buy Nothing. First person changed their mind. Second person hasn’t gotten back to me.

I need this sofa out by Monday…argh

Gas under $3.00 a gallon today!

18 Likes

If you stopped long enough you’d realize most of the others have left the room…and you are now shouting out to yourself.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, therapy is available!

3 Likes

Failing to respond to the devastating reality is a pretty good indication that you’re wrong.

4 Likes

I would say what I think of Brett Favre right now but I would probably be kicked off of CC.

21 Likes

I hope that you and your H follow through on retiring to the lake house you’ve been talking about so that our grandchildren see less of you. Due to your incessant smoking, your prejudiced comments, your manipulative behavior, and general ignorance, it would be better for the children to have little contact with you.

I don’t know if I can resist buying more roses this year, one site has released the list. One of the few times I wish I had a bigger yard, sigh!

Sweetness, peace and love to all.

32 Likes

Hurricane Ian: I’d like you to stay away from the Orlando airport entirely on Saturday so my plane can land on Saturday afternoon.

…BECAUSE WE’VE BEEN WAITING A YEAR AND A HALF TO GO TO WDW WITH OUR FRIENDS AND I WANT TO GO TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY ON SUNDAY GOSH DARN IT AND I’M GOING TO BE SUPER MAD IF WE HAVE TO MISS IT!

9 Likes

I was dreading the second go around on the whole college admission process with child number 2. I wasn’t looking forward to the highs and lows and waiting on info from colleges. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would be having to make child number 2 sit at the kitchen table and complete the common app. It is literally almost like a Dad trying to teach a daughter math in like 6th or 7th grade. I just can’t believe it.

1 Like

Hmmmm … wonder if he’ll get drafted now.

4 Likes

I hope all will be safe in Florida and elsewhere. Hurricanes and other natural disasters s**k. Take good care, everyone.

12 Likes

This is one reason why I don’t like cold and rainy days, my right knee locked up, I had to be very careful walking up and down the stairs at the museum.

I have been really slow to figure out the pattern. You say you never want to talk about politics, but then you text something political on the family thread. When I respond (generally agreeing, never attacking, but my disgust with politicians is pretty obvious), you say oops, you never should have brought up politics, sorry, cutting all conversation off. It is finally obvious that you want to say your piece, but you don’t want anyone else’s opinion, even if it’s moderate, reasonable and agrees with yours. I guess I’ll try much harder to not respond to those texts.

6 Likes

Another teenager lost to suicide. :frowning: So heartbreaking. I knew it was bad when the boy left home without his cell phone.