Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

And anyone else who wants to post here.

Allowing the above post since it informs about threads on the site despite being a response.

4 Likes

I cannot wait for this ā€˜Everything Bubbleā€™ to burst.

1 Like

Mom, I love youā€¦ you are greatā€¦you are supportiveā€¦you push me to succeedā€¦

But PLZ PLZ stop saying I need to get a perfect SAT scoreā€¦Iā€™m trying my bestā€¦life is stressfulā€¦

8 Likes

I hope we all live happily ever after in the new world.

1 Like

How :clap: can :clap: you :clap: seriously :clap: actually :clap: believe :clap: that :clap: the :clap: vaccine :clap: is :clap: going :clap: to :clap: inject :clap: a :clap: computer :clap: chip :clap: into :clap: your :clap: brainā€¦ likeā€¦HOW? :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Didnā€™t love the 1970s the first time aroundā€¦.not excited that 2021 seems to be ushering in all the lows of that decade.

3 Likes

Sometimes we need to open ourselves to learning more about ideas that challenge our preconceived notions. I know that doing so has helped me to be a better human being.

12 Likes

(This happened some time ago but I still feel the urge to rant about it)

When I come to see the Emergency Room Doctor because i am having some real stomach cramps and (later found out) Salmonella, I expect a little bit better care.

The USA is supposedly the most advanced, safe, economically rich, modern, and overall best nation on this planetā€¦SO WHY DOES IT TAKE 7 ATTEMPTS TO CONDUCT A ROUTINE BLOODWORK TEST!!:rage: (I have a BMI of 18)

And to the doctor, well, where do I even begin. Normally, a doctor is supposed to help the patient, right? Well, I donā€™t know where you got your degree but you seem to specialize more in fireworks than in illness (it was 4th of July). All you did was talk about different kinds of fireworks while my a-- feels like someone is lighting fireworks!

And then guess what, you actually failed to diagnose me correctly. Hah!

And after the visit, you bill my parents 5000 DOLLARS! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! The only thing you gave me was a can of GATORADE!

Donā€™t get me wrong, I respect every health-care provider out thereā€¦except this guy

2 Likes

So many things that one ā€˜can not sayā€™. Not saying it doesnā€™t make it untrue, doesnā€™t make the issue go away but it DOES drive the discussion underground. And when that happens, one tends to discuss within oneā€™s own echo chamberā€¦resulting in more entrenchment of the ideas and hardening of the positions which one was ā€˜not allowed to sayā€™ to begin with.

12 Likes

A feeling I donā€™t want to repeat: While with a dear friend whose son died by suicide two weeks ago, getting a text message that DSā€™s friend died by suicide today.

Too.much.pain.in.this.world.

12 Likes

I have so much respect for you! The singular you, not the collective you.

3 Likes

My
Mother
In
Law
Is
Here

For a week.

5 Likes

I really hope you do well today. Itā€™s been terrible watching you lose self confidence.
Itā€™s so much easier not doing well when itā€™s me. Watching your child struggling is much much harder. I can feel my anxiety ramping up.

18 Likes

Despite all the other stuff you say, and there is lots, your recent explanation is an admission that it is all made up and with that I agree.

You get paid if you work hours, not if you talk about working. If you work hours on the weekends, you get paid $10 more per hourā€¦ the math isnā€™t that hard. JUST DO IT.

4 Likes

You have really changed- so cranky and negative. Wonder whatā€™s really going on.

2 Likes

Talk about a first world solution. I just donā€™t know how we got here. I feel like many of us have lost our humanity.

3 Likes

I get it that your teenage kid decided not to live with you. But how come you have no idea if the kid got vaccinated or not? Or if he is planning to get vaccinated or not? What kind of mother are you?!