Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

There are a lot of angry people to be found here.

There are few things more dangerous than people in power who think they know things that they actually do not know anything about. You are about to f this up so badly, and perhaps you could have avoided it by talking to some people who have knowledge and expertise. I wish I was not so professional - I would really like to tell you how I feel about the way you treat the people who know stuff. One more in the long list of reasons June 30 cannot come soon enough.

You knew it was BS the second after you pushed that ā€œsendā€ buttonā€¦ hmmmā€¦ who was that writer who once said that a word is not a birdā€¦ once it flies out it canā€™t be caught.

One week and our new puppy comes home to be part of our family. So excited!

last paper submitted and last classes EVER.

Tree trimming guys: You did a fabulous job and your lead guy was seriously easy on the eyeballs. He could be a model. How ironic that the pesticide I needed to buy to treat the critters on the tree leaves is called ā€œAdonisā€! Thanks, too, for saying how nice and friendly we are, and how easy to work with we are. Very sweet.

Neighbor: We were happy to, as a courtesy to you, trim large branches that hang over your driveway at my cost. A thank you would have been nice. And when I first text the 2 of you and ask you to please call/text me to let me know if you would like them to remove those branches for you (no need to even go on your property- just wanted to know if youā€™d like us to do this for you), that means please contact ME; it doesnā€™t mean to ignore me and instead go out to talk to the team I hired without telling me what you want. It also doesnā€™t mean to try to get them to say that the perfectly healthy tree on our property should be taken down because you want to replace the old, decaying railroad tie wall on your property. And yes, that wall is yours (I have our original survey). Do we want to pay to replace your fence? That would be a no. So glad our other neighbors around us are kind, enjoyable neighbors and friends.

Iā€™m not staring at your t**s; Iā€™m just trying to read your t-shirt.

Oh boy, so nervous about this. Which I could change places

Take the damned job. Do you realize how incredibly lucky you are to get it? Itā€™s perfect for what you need now.

Donā€™t like that? Try McDonalds!!!

You might think youā€™re being funny and usually I can blow them off, but your constant digs are really bumming me out these days.

I tried to start a thread with what I thought was helpful information different from what Iā€™ve seen here before, but you jackasses just had to hijack it with your squabbling and make it useless for the rest of us. Thanks a lot.

This is ridiculous. Once again Iā€™m pulled over (this time for talking on the cell phone while driving) and once again I get off with a friendly warning. I know I shouldnā€™t complain, but it pains me to know that if my skin was darker Iā€™d be getting tickets, not warnings.

MODERATORā€™S NOTE: Just a reminder that political/controversial posts are not allowed, even in this thread. As the Terms of Service state, posts may be deleted or edited at the discretion of moderators.

Take one teeny bureaucratic change, add small clerical error, spoon in change in personnel, sprinkle a misspelling on top, and voila, youā€™ve got a massive workplace headache. Serve with annoying supervisor, literal-minded functionary, and large grain of salt.

To all you Californians who love to brag about your great year-round weather and the ability to wear shorts all the time:
this weather blows. Iā€™m trying to tell myself that maybe this cold and rain will help the fire danger in the future and that at least thereā€™s no drought but oh my I miss the sun and I live for spring and summer. Itā€™s nearly Memorial Day!

I know you all want to tell me how unusual this is but in the decade Iā€™ve been here, thereā€™s been an awful lot of ā€œunusual weather.ā€

I had not expected a baby shower to be so centered on alcohol.

ā€œLOLā€ is not an appropriate response to a sincere post. Youā€™ve replied that way to both students and parents.

As a Senior Member of this community, you should do better.

Had so much fun stopping at a one horse town bar between wedding and dry reception. All the motorcyclists looked at us rather strangely in our dressy clothes, but they sure were friendly. Almost made the tacos served from an itinerant vendor at the reception tolerable. Almost.

Itā€™s their money. They get to spend it on whatever/whomever they want. Life (and distribution of wealth) isnā€™t always fair. Besides, she is on the ground, and they are living in her backyard while you whine and moan when you have to go visit them.

These sorts of situations make me grateful that I am only who has an only. I do NOT understand siblings at all!!!

You are both idiots. Absolute morons.