Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Did that Harvard MBA include an ethics course? Asking for a friend.

Ahhhh
things are getting back to normal
posters are snarking at each other again.

Go away hurricanes.

Ah, daughter, I’m feeling sadder than usual about your leaving to go back to college, maybe because it’s your senior year. It’s the end of your last “real” summer. I know you’re going to soar but I will miss you terribly.

You got yourself in this mess - you get out of it.

Really, really hoping that the kid’s first day of work is a good one. Starting out in a different country is hard. Starting out in a different country where housing is scarce and expensive is even harder. A good welcome and a group of friendly co-workers will help enormously.

What’s going on? You offered three times to help my parents in Austin and sounded enthusiastic about repairing their deck. So I connected you with Dad and you told him he should just hire a handyman since you’re not a good carpenter (not true). ?!?!? Such nonsense, especially since Dad helped your daughter in the past. I hope you’re not in a downward spiral again. :frowning:

Why do so many posters not understand or support the first amendment? Seriously?

We need an angry/grrrrr option in addition to “like” and “helpful,” or perhaps “unhelpful”.

I had been thinking that all my favorite stores where my daughter and I buy clothes are closing - dress barn, forever 21, payless, etc. But I now realize, it is just that all the clothing stores are closing! Am I the only one who still likes to touch and try on clothes before I buy. I hate to buy clothes online.

I wish CC had a “LOL” option–I appreciate the humor here.

Two of my BFFs REALLY need some good news so I am asking for all kinds of good karma, prayers, powers of the universe, etc. to be sent their way. Greatly appreciate it!

A little appreciation for experience and intelligence would be nice. I’m not a clerk and I don’t take orders. You’re not even my manager. And I’ve worked with more customers in the last 6 months than you have in your career. Stuff it.

Wouldn’t you know?! Logged in just now for the first time today and so many active threads I had to go to page 2 to catch up! :slight_smile:

I don’t think I like you.

Your five year old is having issues transitioning to Kindergarten not because he is sensitive or the teacher doesn’t “get” him or the school is “too strict”. Your child is struggling because you didn’t prepare him. Deciding three weeks prior to the start to send him to a school he’s never seen, knows nothing of and where he only knows one other child would be anxiety producing for any kid. Again, he’s five. Not a small adult, a child who is unfamiliar with the adult words and concepts you like to regale him with. Do better.

Wow
 I was kind of surprised when I read Bogleheads and the complaining and negative comments (generally about the new format) about CC there.

You make me so mad. Sometimes I really can’t stand you.

2 down, 58 to go.

Posters often link New York Times articles and that = paywall for most of us.