Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Interesting how things often only become real when we are personally affected. Do you think that guy who retweeted your earlier tweet will acknowledge what you are now saying? Not.

OMG that is the funniest meme I have seen in ages. I am still LOL! Too bad it can’t be posted here. I will laugh all day about this one!

I’m always worried, but especially this time.

Still finding Friday’s after work terribly awkward - just no “woohoo” moments anymore. :frowning:

Friend in ICU with COVID. On venilator and wait-list for plasma w/antibodies. Hitting way too close to home.

Please let my son get the job next week. He needs to work for his own mental health!

Also, please let my covid test be negative. I dont have time for this right now. Ive been distancing as much as possible from my kids the past few days but they would be super angry if I was positive and they have to quarantine again.

(Im in healthcare so Ive done pretty well up to this point but thinking last week’s extra shift and uncooperative clueless positive teen patient I had may have done me in. Grrrr. No you should not walk out of your hospital room without your mask on properly when you are covid positive. Use the call light. Sigh.)

Sad day became even sadder. I hate the term “friendly fire.”

It bugs me that you used called 2 men “girls” in a derogatory way.

Gemcitabine. Please, please, please work.

One benefit of Covid 
 I think it will be a long time before I come back “home.” I don’t understand my siblings and mother, and they certainly have never understood me. I’m tired of trying.

Seriously? You went out for breakfast at in door dining? You can make grits at home. Quicker than you can drive to restaurant ??. Why do I try?

Does anyone think the Washington Redacteds NFL franchise is the ONLY sports team with a misogynist atmosphere?

I am at my mom’s place without internet until tomorrow morning due to an outage. Not much more could be said for that.

Seeing FB posts of delayed graduations plus the delayed accompanying pool parties is not easy to swallow. Reading that they are “social distancing and that all the food is individually wrapped” along with 30 teens (I counted) standing next to each other posing for pix doesn’t please me. Especially when it is added that they are all headed to their respective colleges in a couple weeks. One of which is in my town!!!

Not the typical vent - just venting my extreme happiness to log in today after several weeks away and see @skieurope back and moderating again!

I didn’t like reading that Beatrice was the Queens favorite grandchild. Grandma’s don’t play favorites, right?

I should be packing for an island vacation

The dog has no quality of life. I’m tired of cleaning up poop, piss and puke every morning when I come downstairs. Why can’t you see it’s time, and stop fighting me on this??

I am happy to congratulate you, my HS classmate and wish the best for your family. But your FB post announcing the fact that you will be a great grandmother very soon makes me feel ancient!

Poor S 
 he was so excited to start a new job today. But they did a real bait & switch on him. Hours and days are not what he was told 
 lab safety protocols are not what it should be 
 more money, but infinitely more problems. I feel bad for him. He will figure it out, though. (His therapist was wise 
 she told him they needed to continue sessions through his job transition!)