Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Today bites

Vanna is wearing the dress I wore for Dā€™s wedding!!

Itā€™s funny to see you post on FB that you donā€™t want low income housing to come to your neighborhood, but in some hood your income (occupation) may be considered low income and you are the one who would need subsidy. Nice neighborhood is not only for select few. You are not more deserving than others.

Thanks everyone. Things did not get settled today but it looks like we are getting closer and that it will likely go our way. Itā€™s still going to be a long haul.

Can anything go according to plan? Just one thing? 2020, Iā€™ve had it with you.

To the incompetent jerks at the Volvo dealership who worked on my daughter and SILā€™s car, why did you not realize the (all the swear words) engine block was cracked when they kept bringing it back to you for 5 months? And let them drive around with a baby in the car?

You do realize that when there is conflict at your office all day, more conflict is all you can hear, no matter what is really said to you, when you get home? Go for a run or something. Iā€™m tired of tip-toeing around you.

I believe in supporting our schools and universities as they work to figure this all out. I believe in good intentions. That good people are trying their best to figure out hard things.

But so help meā€¦there has to be better thinking in the room than sending an email out at 10:45 at night announcing major changes to move in two days before move in is scheduled to start for some. And with ā€œmore to come in another emailā€ as the next step. Particularly as no reasoning was given in the very long email that indicated new, late-breaking information that would make this a decision that couldnā€™t have been made, say, last week even.

It takes us cars, hotels and planes to get him out there. I guess we wait to see what we hear today before we make changes to those arrangements that start tomorrow?

Serenity now.

Just because someone talks a lot or posts a lot on social media doesnā€™t mean they actually know what they are talking about. It simply means they like the sound of their own voice.

Why are you so passive? And then I push and you dig in. Canā€™t you see who is getting hurt? It isnā€™t me. You will be sorry and it will be too late.

Ugh, I canā€™t believe my son lives in a country with such unreliable electricity that he canā€™t cook in a crockpot! He said the government is waiting on a big shipment of diesel.

Every. Single. Time.

What is wrong with that?

No COVID talk. No politics.

MODERATORā€™S NOTE: Please keep in mind that the Terms of Service state that the discussion of moderating actions/policies is not permitted on the public forums.

So she broke up with him and sheā€™s a little weepy. I canā€™t say that I am weepy!

It is what it is

Worse than middle school. Grow up!!!

In what universe does a person wait until 24 hours before moving to begin to search for movers and then suggest that the movers take the furniture to the storage area in the basement rather holding it for the 4 hours until the new apartment opens up?

I hate drama.