Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

If only the recorded telemarketer’s voice saying “this is your final notice for____________” {fill in blank for car warranty, student loan repayment, new credit card offer etc}, really WAS the FINAL NOTICE!

Don’t post. Don’t post. Don’t post. I am not going to post.

It’s the illness, not my son. :frowning: I have to keep repeating that…

My daughter is currently sleeping under my roof. All is right in the world.

Thank you NPR TIny Desk Concerts for your holiday segment with Amy Grant. It was a perfect gift for me today!

My presentation went really well today - last thing I had to do before I go on vacation. To celebrate I just splurged and bought myself few xmas presents. They will be here when I come back.

Yesterday I took my last exam at college…and as long as I pass I’ll finally have my bachelors…in my forties!

Never too old to dream a new dream…

Good God, what does it take for you to put this woman in jail. She has numerous convictions and keeps getting suspended sentences. Then literally days after her last 4 year sentence was suspended she committed several more burglaries. Then you pick her up and let her go. Then she doesn’t show up for court dates and you put warrants for her. Then you release her again. then she robs us. What the hell? If You’d kept her locked up she wouldn’t have victimized us. And now I have to take a day of work and drive 100 miles to go be a witness for the prosecution. Why? So you can convict her and let her go again. Lots of stress and hassle for the victims here but apparently no consequences whatsoever for the criminal.

I wish we were close enough friends that I could tell you this without you getting upset at me for telling you. But I see your kid is posting on this website and using her real name. And the info matches what you tactlessly posted up on FB before I unfollowed you for the second time. Maybe you should spend less time on your image and more time teaching your kids about internet safety.

It’s not healthy. Make better decisions.

And I am DONE! Three semesters down, one to go before oldmom4896, MSW!

Target, you’ve really gone downhill.

You can really hurt my feelings. Do you know how cutting your remarks can be?

Thank God for caring nurses. One just spent 10 minutes on the phone with me, reassuring me that my son will be OK.

There are idiots in every office, and often they’re at very high levels. And paid a lot of money. Sigh. I had forgotten about that fact.

It is shocking that Macy’s can still be in business based on their customer service and the condition of their stores. And my god, the coupons…which apply to… NOTHING. Ugh!

I have been tracking some of the ed and ea threads. Tonight was Boston College. The number of top top students being deferred tonight is unreal. It’s like a bloodbath of deferrals for super star kids at many schools. Wow I wouldn’t have been accepted today with my stats from back in the day. Good lord the pressure on these young students these days is quite daunting. Best of luck to all families and merry Christmas/happy holidays to all c’ers.

Houzz has made returning 2 mirrors a three week nightmare…the worst return situation of my life. Amazon is click, print label, ship, credit account when UPS picks it up. If this is typical customer service of Houzz, I cannot comprehend how they are in business.

My son may be moving out - Yeah for him (and us).
But, he will be moving into an “up and coming” area of DC, which makes me very nervous. It’s a 5 minute walk to metro, and the building looks nice, but the location seems kind of sketchy.
When do we get to stop worrying?

You are a mysterious enigma wrapped up in a puzzle box.