Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Must be that time of year for too many.
I’m stressed taking care of and worrying about everyone else. No way around it so need deep breaths to just keep moving.

This too shall pass
Wondering why I haven’t got a good vent other than this thread. I can vent to H but he’s in the same boat. But thanks CC.

I find it frustrating when you criticize others for behavior which is a lesser version of what you have been involved in for the last 8 years. Your picture could be in the dictionary as an illustration for the word hypocrite.

So tired of the S-show… so dang tired!!! ?

I know things happen to disrupt service in massive areas, Verizon, but having it happen today when mom had a fever last night was not the best feeling. I appreciate that you will be crediting our bill at least. And I’m thankful that at least texts worked sporadically so sis could check on mom - and I’m thankful her fever didn’t stick around.

FWIW, sis, you could occasionally check on mom without my prodding (sigh). Mom was wishing you had stopped by yesterday before all the snow hit. You don’t work. You’re nearby. You could think of someone else other than you once in a while, no? But at our age, the answer is probably no, so I’m glad texting still was able to get through.

I want promotions for two of my staff to be approved so badly I would honestly give up some of my own raise for it to happen.

OMG - kiddo got a CAT!!! ?

That abx was awful. Glad it’s optional because the nausea and dizziness about did me in. I gave it over 2 weeks, but can’t deal with it any longer. How do your other patients deal? Willing to let the cream alone work on the rosacea.

I’m so tired of everything being so difficult with you. Nothing is ever fun or exciting you look on the dark side of everything. Work is bad enough and then I come home to you. I can’t fight it any more, I’m sinking into your sadness.

BABY SHARK DO DO DO DO DO DO BABY SHARK DO DO DO DO DO DO BABY SHARK DO DO DO DO DO DO BABY SHARK!

OMG get out of my head you earworm!

At what point do mothers of teen girls outgrow the drama? The girls moved on months ago, why are you still moody and upset? I had nothing to do with it. Not a thing…because I have the sense to stay out of meaningless teen drama. So if you’re going to glare at and refuse to sit next to me at a school function because our daughters had a minor misunderstanding last year, so be it. Thankfully your daughter is more mature than you! She is kind and sweet, because she forgot all about it and moved on with her life. You should try it.

Oh honey, I’ve forgotten more about our field than you’ll ever even know. I ran rings around you today. You’re not nearly as good as you think you are.

And I was completely not defensive and accepting of your comments, and praised you for some good ideas.

I couldn’t have handled it better.

Dear self: Not my circus, not my monkeys…there is a reason I walked away from this organization! Remember that and don’t let them suck you in!

If I was excited to get to have dinner with all of my kids tonight … I can’t image how Jayme Closs’ family feels. Miracles happen

You haven’t paid for any services provided. Since October. Apologies doesn’t pay your bill. And we have another one scheduled next week…
And now you want me to take a new client? Right now, that would be a no.

I worry that next time the woman on the train won’t settle for words and throwing food. I worry for her. I worry for you. I worry for the world where your beautiful multiethnic children will grow up. She has a right to be safe everywhere in this country and I don’t think she is.

Ok, no easy job transfer to that department. I figured. 51 weeks to go.

It is a sad day when the local paper publishes an article titled How to Ride Public Transit. It is not rocket science, people, and it beats driving!!

I was asked for my opinion at work today.
I said, “It is not my area of expertise,” which translates into, “I don’t really give a crap, why are you bothering me.”

15 days…but who’s counting?

Goodbye, the most scenic drive through the city!