Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Try not to confuse kindness with stupidity, or courtesy with weakness. I try to live by the Golden Rule; please do the same.

You two are such an impressive young couple. I am proud to know you.

I feel that we donā€™t really deserve the good fortune of being in Vietnam during their New Years celebration. Our plans werenā€™t made with their calendar in mind; we just happen to be here at an exciting time. Iā€™ve always believed in advance planning but maybe Iā€™ve been wrong all along.

Iā€™m your mom so Iā€™m always going to worry about you. Especially this year when you are living halfway around the world. And now youā€™re sick on vacation not even in your ā€œhomeā€ country. Ugh! Not what you wanted for your vacation I know and really not what I wanted to hear. Glad today was a bit better for you and hope youā€™re over the worst of it!

The company instituted and promotes ā€œwork from home.ā€ So, why isnā€™t our department allowed to participate, even on days when itā€™s negative degrees outside?

The immaturity and sense of entitlement of some posters is staggering.

All i want is a quiet Sunday afternoon with a good book. Quit following me around turning on TVs and eating!

Golf shooting itself in the foot againā€¦

Why in 2019 does it still take 5-7 days for a check to clear and be available for withdrawal? Does ā€œclearā€ mean - ā€œwe pretend like the actual cash is being moved by armored truck between banks, so thereā€™s every opportunity for you to overdraw on your account during this fictitious time and you end up owing us feesā€?

Be graciousā€¦not like you and your team are above it all.

21 years ago today in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, Chinaā€¦

To the guy who for years tortured MIL and refused to sell his land to us just because he knew it would make MILā€™s life easier:

You know that mysterious out of town buyer? Thatā€™s us. Guess what else? Your real estate broker was in on the charade. Thatā€™s what happens when you abuse the people you hire to work for you. L-)

Our Seattle suburb got 6 inches of snow last night. I got to work and all the lights were off and the doors locked. For forty minutes I was the only one here. Now there are two out of about 60.

Your hypocrisy is revolting.

One more day to wait. This is ridiculous.

By my count, today is ā€˜0ā€™!
Hope we see the reveal here!

That was such disappointing news. Iā€™m sorry.

Thank you, regional bank manager. You took the time to listen, emailed me a statement that the branch manager said couldnā€™t be provided, and credited my account with the bad check fees that resulted from her negligence.

All in the space of ten minutes. After a month of crap from the local manager.

Now to offer the proof to my mail order drug company that still swears that one of those incorrectly refused checks cleared. Donā€™t know how they screwed that one up.

Ugh, coming back to the real world after two weeks in the Caribbean sucks. I AM thankful for a wonderful two-week vacation away from all our problems, though. :slight_smile:

Why is everything so hard when buying a vehicle? First, dealer dates transaction NOT on the day I paid and they gave me keys, but on the day I test-drove the car and we discussed purchase. THAT cost me $25 because DMV says that is the day my ownership started and now Iā€™m late titling it! THEN they tell me dealer didnā€™t sign where they should and I should go back to them (three hour drive one way!) Thankfully, I challenged that and told them I had the forms the DMV website says I need. Also, I was told to pay for an odometer verification, which I did, and then DMV (who TOLD me to get it!) says it isnā€™t necessary. Aarrgh! This is all after I had to fight with dealer to provide the features that THEIR PAPERWORK says is included. Why canā€™t buying a vehicle work like buying a coat or a gallon of milk?!