Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Ticket resale company: an undisclosed fee of 27% per ticket is NOT okay. The standard script you give to customer service is also rather comical when it is clear the representative has run out of on point responses.

Coming up with a team name, decorating cereal boxes and sailboats - what a complete waste of time. Turned what should have been a day and a half training into 3 days. I’m too old for this crap. I graduated from kindergarten decades ago. And no, I will not use that stupid name when dealing with clients.

OK people, you have 8 minutes to outbid me on those auction items. I don’t want them, was just bidding them up
“for the kids”

Some people don’t feel like they need to compromise on anything

How can my baby girl have turned 21?!?

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.” ~Helen Keller

When did moms weekend at sororities become an excuse for parents behaving badly?

Crossing my fingers and holding my breath, hoping that the last piece of the summer job search falls into place for kid 2. Meanwhile, so happy that kid 1 seems to have bounced back strong from some personal life setbacks (really, GF, you had to break up with him twice?)

Clearly you must have thought that rudeness was going to fly. Until, that is, you.saw.my.face.

Just like yours.

Mm-.hmm

Sigh. Do you really enjoy being mean and petty?

I wish you would try a little kindness instead.

Phew—almost missed a birthday party today because we forgot to enter it into our electronic calendars. Good thing I was looking for my library books to return and found the presents I bought and then checked the fridge, where I had posted the invitation! It was a fun party but that was too close for comfort.

I hate setting goals for things to accomplish on the weekend. Somebody always needs me to do something else and derails my plans.

I guess this falls under ‘find your passion’.

That company is rotten to the core. I can smell it form 700 miles away. You would be an idiot to even consider that “opportunity.”

Yes, my son is being recruited and yours is not, and no, the reason he is never subbed out of a game is not “because there aren’t many defenders”. (From the parent who believes their son doesn’t get much playing time because there are too many in his position. Too bad you never had your kid play any other position when you were his coach, now that you aren’t around to smooth his way he is struggling).

Please mean what you said. And then do it when the time comes.

Please learn what it means to be “middle class” and then maybe you’ll stop referring to yourself as such. You make way too much money for that moniker. So, no, you’re not getting a raw deal because of your miiddle class status.

It’s really not that complicated to apologize. It’s called owning your behavior. You are way too old to be melting down and saying ugly things that you can’t take back. I am proud of myself for biting my tongue. People forgive but they don’t forget, especially when it’s repetitive behavior.

Chaos.

Someone needs to invent a way to turn off our bodies when it’s time to sleep - with a built in timer for waking up, of course.

I doubt I’m the only one who would appreciate such a feature - is there an App one can get?

I suppose the occasional bad night makes me thankful I normally don’t have such issues. If I had to listen to my pulse and feel the nerve issues night after night for hours it’d be tough for me to continue on, but for now I’ll remind myself this was due to a minor respiratory infection which will pass - soon hopefully!

Still
 someone should invent a way
 just sayin’!

Inventing a way to quickly clear up respiratory infections would also help and be useful for oodles of people!