Scheduling help for BB please

<p>D and I are finally looking at classes for the fall and schedule options.
She wants to take math 112 even though she placed higher. She is an English/Spanish major, so she doesn’t need to take Calculus. </p>

<p>When looking at math 112 it looks like they are all filled. I know that might not be the case since some seats won’t open until Bama Bound, but how do we know which one (or two or three) she has the best chance of getting into?</p>

<p>Section 020 shows CAP of 3 and ACT of 3 with 0 Rem. Does cap stand for capacity and act stand for actual? I assume this section will actually have seats opening at BB?
*Why would some sections have a cap of 22 and others have a cap of 46? </p>

<p>D would also like to take Astronomy 101. I see there are 4 sections and then one is for DL students. What is DL? And it looks like there are no remaining seats in the 4 sections. Is that true or will seats open up at BB? Should she even have Astronomy on her class option list for BB or should she look at Bio or another science? She has no science AP credits. </p>

<p>It seems super hard to come up with a schedule for BB if we don’t know which classes might actually have spots.</p>

<p>DL = distance learning</p>

<p>Some classes will have a lower capacity based upon the location of the class. Another good reason to allow a little time between classes…two of D’s classes were moved across campus from where they were originally scheduled to allow for more students. Hopefully, there will be no more moving around.</p>

<p>One other question- D is looking for an easy science and Geo 101 or 102 is an option. Can she take either? She’d prefer Geo 102. Any insight into the difficulty of this class? </p>

<p>Also she needs 3 SB credits for her core requirements. What would AHE 155 Freshman Seminar be?</p>