Scheduling

<p>My S tried to register for Honors Chemistry at BB but there was a class space but no lab space so he had to register for the non honors class. Every time he goes online to try to get in there is no space. They opened 4 seats in it yesterday. This is getting really annoying, going on twice a week trying to snap up one or two seats and getting nothing. Any suggestions?</p>

<p>In your attempts to get into the class have you noticed any pattern to when the seats become available? My D has twice gotten 1 of 2 available spots in classes she wanted (including an honors class) by going to Add/Drop, starting at about 9:00 and doing it over and over and over until the seats are released. One time it took 15 minutes; another time over an hour of constant trying.</p>

<p>What time is your son’s chemistry class and lab? I have a spot in honors chemistry, with the Monday 2-4:50 PM lab. I now want to switch to a regular chemistry class, but haven’t been able to make any of the available class+lab times work with my schedule. PM me if you think we could help each other out.</p>

<p>I PM’d you.</p>