Scholarship App

<p>I just want to thank you guys who have been helping my S and I as we go through this process: I was wondering, are the scholarships (i.e. 32 ACT full tuition) automatic or is the scholarship application, which asks for leadership positions, honors, etc. the deciding factor in who will receive them. Thanks guys! #1 BAMA ROLL TIDE</p>

<p>The current tuition scholarships are ‘automatic’ in that you know up front if you qualify for them, such as the 32 ACT needed for the Presidential. BUT, even tho the scholarship application might seem simple, and many of the scholarships are ‘automatic’, always always always fill out your applications completely and thoughtfully, and put yourself in the best possible light, which would include leadership and additional unique activities. You never know who is reading these and what might make you stand out to receive something additional.</p>

<p>Agree with the above.</p>

<p>The scholarships are assured for stats if you apply by the deadline AND submit the scholarship app.</p>

<p>the varous questions on the scholarship app will not matter for these assured scholarships. They might get used for OTHER scholarships, but not the assured ones.</p>