Scholarship Application essays?

<p>So, there was not an essay required on the general ap, is there an essay on the scholarship application? And what is it? How about for the Honors College applications?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>No essay on the scholarship app. My D hasn’t filled out the honors college application because she hasn’t been accepted yet, but I’ve heard it has a very simple essay.</p>

<p>THank’s Beth’s mom! Son’s admission ap has not been processed yet, so he can not get into the scholarship ap to see it.</p>

<p>The essays on the Honors College app are very easy for IHP and UHP…simply introductions about yourself…they are just formalities…they don’t make a difference.</p>

<p>However, the essays for CBHP and UFE are very important.</p>

<p>Thanks M2CK. Does anyone know what the CBHP and UFE essays ask for?</p>

<p>Is the Fall 2012 application up yet? It wasn’t when I checked earlier.</p>

<p>We have already applied for Fall 2012 using the application that was online. Already have confirmation of its receipt and have a CWID number … although I am not exactly sure what that is, I just know that we have it! lol</p>

<p>The CWID # is your campus wide ID number. Think of it as your social security number for the university, you will use it for a lot of things as ID verification when filling out paperwork, trying to do something over the phone, etc. I highly recommend memorizing it, especially if you end up attending Bama.</p>