Scholarship Application

<p>I submitted my online application today, along with the fee. I haven’t received a confirmation e-mail yet, but how do I fill out the scholarship application (I haven’t received a myBama account info yet)?</p>

<p>I had the same question! I wish they would put this in their confirmation email.</p>

<p>It takes 24-48 hours for them to process the online application, and then they send you out a number (CWID) that you use to sign on to MyBama and get to the scholarship application. Someone told me that in 24 hours you should be able to sign in with your SS#, but my son could not. He had to wait for the CWID number to sign in. </p>

<p>Hope that helps!</p>

<p>The follow-up email doesn’t come the same day that you submit the app. Since you submitted on a Thursday, you’ll get your email either tomorrow or Monday.</p>

<p>does anyone know what should be typed in for class rank if my daughter’s school doesn’t rank?</p>

<p>If the form allows alphanumeric responses (letters and numbers), type na. If only numbers are allowed, 000/000 should work.</p>

<p>My kids’ school doesn’t announce the top 5 until graduation, so we just estimated on the app.</p>

<p>Thank you!!</p>

<p>My D put in N/A. However, she had to put N/A for both rank and number of students in class - if she put N/A for rank and put the actual number of students in her class, it gave her an error message that the rank couldn’t be greater than the number in the class. It took a few tries to figure that out.</p>

<p>Just a FYI in case you get this error – </p>

<p>If class ranking is single digits while class number is triple digits – you may get same error as Beth’s Mom mentions above.</p>

<p>Put a leading zero in front of class rank and it should take the input and process.</p>