Scholarship Application

<p>Quick Question about the scholarship application – </p>

<p>How long after the application is recieved does it take to recvieve offers ?</p>

<p>Thanks :)</p>

<p>What are your stats (GPA and ACT/SAT)? </p>

<p>If you qualify for any of the assured scholarships, then you’d find out a couple of weeks after acceptance. If you don’t qualify for any of the assured scholarships, then notification would be in the spring after they review in January.</p>

<p>Which scholarships do you qualify for?</p>

<p>Also, can you tell us the sources of the two large scholarships that you’ve been awarded? :)</p>

<p>Last year, I won a scholarship through the UNCF that will cover half tution. The other was through a local program I’m involved with called “C-TAB”. Being president, I was a awarded the scholarship for as long as the organization is around so hopefully they don’t go anywhere soon ! </p>

<p>I’m not eligible for any of the big scholarships from the university.</p>

<p>I got my scholarship award letter in the mail today for one of my scholarships and an email from a Mrs. Stephanie Lowe in the scholarships department that said that my full tuition scholarship letter would arrive in the mail within another month…She said that award letters go out in batches so expect yours either today or next month :)</p>