Scholarship deadline: December 15th

<p>If you wish to be considered for academic scholarships, you must have your application postmarked by December 15. You must take the SAT or ACT no later than January 1 for merit scholarship consideration. Admission notification will be late February, with scholarship award notification in mid-March.</p>

<p>Good luck! :)</p>

<p>Would there be any use in updating my application with SAT scores from the test I plan to take January 28? Will it be too late by then. Scores won’t be out till around February 15…</p>

<p>The TCU website says January 1 is the deadline for scholarship consideration, but I would always submit the latest, best SAT or ACT score. It certainly can’t hurt.</p>

<p>The site says that to be considered for scholarships, a teacher rec form must be filled out. The teacher I requested to fill mine out resigned two months ago. Foolishly, I didn’t follow up with her. Are my chances of getting scholarships completely jeopardized?</p>

<p>If my d confirms her acceptance before hearing about scholarships or grants will TCU still offer her assistance?</p>