Scholarship Deadline!!!

<p>I need help!!! I wasn't able to submit my application until a week ago, and I am still missing my application fee (I plan to send a fee waiver today) and my transcript (My counselor barely sent it yesterday) from my admission credentials.</p>

<p>So I have a couple of questions. Do I need to be actually accepted into A&M to be eligible for scholarships by December 1st, or do I just need to have my admissions credentials turned in by December 1st? And how fast do you think my transcript can be received?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance for the help!!!</p>

<p>You don’t have to be accepted, but everything does have to be received. It took my transcript exactly 2 weeks to show up on the documents tab, then 1 day to process (though I’ve heard from other people it can take up to a week). Since your transcript is already sent, I’m not sure if that counts a received or if you have to wait until the transcript shows up as received…</p>

<p>Ah, I see. Thanks!</p>

<p>Wait, do we have to have all of our essays in - including essay C - by December 1st? Or just the application?</p>

<p>Well C is optional, but yes, you must have the essays in by December 1</p>

<p>Yes, C is optional, but there is a very similar essay that is REQUIRED on the scholarship application. Make sure you look at all the scholarship application.</p>

<p>Does the application need to be received by the first, or submitted on applyTexas by the first?</p>

<p>I am almost sure it’s received.</p>