Scholarship for admitted students

<p>OOS and still haven’t received anything. I’m getting decidedly stressed.</p>

<p>In-state and I had received nothing at all.</p>

<p>My daughter received the Presidential scholarship for $10,000. The letter was received in the mail December 31st. We are OOS.</p>

<p>Momoflotsofgirls - our daughter is a sophomore and also received a Trustee Scholarship. Purdue has an awesome Women in Engineering program. Though not guaranteed, your daughter could look into the 5 term coop program…she would interview second semester freshman year. If accepted, she would work every other semester for a company. Our daughter is now on her 2nd work term. He company pays her a salary, housing allowance and a portion of her tuition each semester. She will graduate now in 5 years, but with almost 2 years work experience. The trustee scholarship will be spread over the 5 years. Win/win! This helps make Purdue much more affordable for us OOS ers…</p>

<p>Oh Momoflotsofgirls…your daughters scores are FABULOUS!</p>

<p>suebinor - Thanks for the info. Daughter definately would like to go the coop route. She is a young senior (still 16 - so 5 years in college will be a plus), wants the work experience & would like to help fund her education. We plan on filling out the department scholarship application and see what happens! She has a number of other schools she is waiting to hear from as well…</p>

<p>Anyone receive anything from Krannert? On a recent Purdue chat they indicated merit offers could go out as late as 2/15.</p>

<p>The Krannert scholarship deadline is February 1st, so I highly doubt they themselves would send out anything quite yet.</p>

<p>Do Internationals admits get merit scholarship.</p>

<p>Still waiting for scholarship info for my DS (and honors too). Heard last week that they were being sent between now and mid-Feb. Just wishing to know. DS really wants to attend Purdue and I’d like to get the wheels moving along, but we need to know first.</p>

<p>We are in-state and My S received the Emerging Leader Scholarship also! KUDOS mpcode4!!</p>

<p>I just got a $10,000 scholarship!!! So unbelievably happy! Class of 2017, official now.</p>

<p>Looks like the next round of notifications have gone out. Congratulations Pitt13. Hoping to hear something from Purdue here in CT in the next couple of days.</p>

<p>Congrats - thats wonderful - did you get it notification in mail, email, or on the portal?</p>

<p>Did you hear of any others besides Pitt? We are still hoping</p>

<p>Awarded Presidential Scholarship, worth $10,000 a year! woooo! Received it in the mail today, dated the 22nd, and apparently it was put on the portal the 24th. I am a OOS engineering applicant if that matters.</p>

<p>Son got Presidential Scholarship today. OOS, 4.03, 31 ACT, amazing extracurriculars. Congrats to the rest of the Presidential Scholars! Looks like letters are coming in waves.</p>

<p>If I still haven’t received anything does that mean I’m not getting anything?? 2/15 is Fridayy</p>

<p>Yankeesfan - Don’t give up. My DS just got the Presidental Scholarship today.
OOS 3.89 Unw 34 ACT</p>

<p>Does Purdue give anything for National Merit Finalist? I can’t find anything on the Purdue website.</p>