Scholarship Info

<p>I have been accepted to Texas A&M but have not received any info regarding merit awards. I did not submit the FAFSA to Texas A&M as I am not eligible for need-based aid, does this mean I cannot receive merit aid as well? Is there anywhere I can look for merit aid info? Thank you!!!</p>

<p>My s has not submitted FASFA either because we do not qualify for need-based. However, he received an initial scholarship letter back in early Jan and then received a larger more substantial scholarship offer a couple of weeks ago. It was 3 different scholarships listed on one letter. So if it helps, I know his offers were all merit based. You may want to contact the scholarship office to inquire. </p>

<p>Unless something has changed since my two enrolled at A&M (currently a senior and a sophomore), the FAFSA is not required for merit based scholarship consideration. Also, their scholarships rolled in over time - even into the summer, and some scholarships were increased freshman and sophomore year! There is hope!</p>

<p>I spoke to Financial Aid this morning and they said freshman scholarship/aid will be posting in March or April. </p>