Scholarship information

<p>Are the out-of-state scholarships of university of Alabama provided to international students as well? Please reply me.</p>

<p>If yes, then are these scholarships guaranteed for international students given that one meets the criteria? Iam an Asian living Asia and relying heavily on this scholarship. Please reply me.</p>

<p>Yes they are available to int’ls. Get your app in NOW…send transcripts and scores and everything else an int’l must send.</p>

<p>ALSO…a day or so after you apply, you’ll get a follow-up email…that will tell you how to log-in to do the scholarship app. YOU must do all of this before Dec 1st.</p>

<p>Int’l admissions</p>

<p>Email Ms. Edwina Crawford for more info</p>

<p><a href=“mailto:edwina.crawford@ua.edu”>edwina.crawford@ua.edu</a></p>

<p>@mom2collegekids</p>

<p>I sent an email to the office of international admissions in the university of Alabama regarding the scholarship information. They replied that the scholarships for international students are fairly competitive and rarely do any international student receive full funding as an undergrad. </p>

<p>Is that true? I mean if I have the required stats, then am i guaranteed the scholarship?
I have a SAT score of 1350(maths+CR). That means I fall into the range for 2/3 of OOS tution. Plus, Iam an CIE A levels student. I have my grades of O and A levels. I have all A’s so i will have GPA greater than 3.5, which is required. </p>

<p>So, am i guaranteed the scholarship if i apply for admission?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Please reply me so that i can apply for admission.</p>

<p>*I sent an email to the office of international admissions in the university of Alabama regarding the scholarship information. They replied that the scholarships for international students are fairly competitive and rarely do any international student receive full funding as an undergrad. *</p>

<p>“Full funding” is VERY different than being awarded a scholarship. Full funding is “full COA”…none of the scholarships are for full COA. </p>

<p>For instance, you qualify for 2/3 tuition…that certainly is NOT “full funding”. </p>

<p>According to Edwina…</p>

<p>Yes, international applicants can be considered for the Presidential Scholarship if they meet the requirements and are admitted with the scholarship application completed by the scholarship deadline.
Students may deduct the amount of scholarships awarded from the total estimate of costs for one year of study at UA.
.*</p>

<p>Thanks for your help! Iam going to apply now!</p>