Scholarship Information?

So I’ve already been accepted for about a month and more and I also turned my scholarship application in on time. Despite this, I haven’t gotten anything indicating I have received anything, despite having the stats for the Presidential Scholarship. Is this cause for worry?

<<<
31 ACT and 3.86 Unweighted.
<<<

There seems to be some confusion. You’re a Calif resident. the Presidential requires an ACT 32. A 31 gets the UA Scholar award.

You mentioned that you turned in the scholarship app on time. When did you submit?

@Bulldog97

UA SCHOLAR

A first-time freshman student who meets the December 15 scholarship priority deadline, has a 30–31 ACT or 1330–1390 SAT score (critical reading and math scores only) and at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA will be selected as a UA Scholar and will receive the value of two-thirds tuition or $69,200 over four years ($17,300 per year).

PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLAR

A first-time freshman student who meets the December 15 scholarship priority deadline, has a 32–36 ACT or 1400–1600 SAT score (critical reading and math scores only) and at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA will be selected as a Presidential Scholar and will receive the value of tuition or $103,800 over four years ($25,950 per year) to be used towards undergraduate or graduate/law studies.**

Sorry about the confusion,

I have the 1400 SAT necessary, so I don’t even think I reported my ACT.

I also sent in the application a bit before the December 15 deadline.

I was told by the scholarship office that our revised scholarship offer would be going out closer to the end of the month. Maybe the are finalizing all scholarships. I know it took a while to get the original Presidential offer.

@bulldog97 Please send an email to Amber Capell, provide your CWID and ask about the scholarship.

When did you send your transcript and scores? Do you know when your school sent?? My gut tells me that your school may not have send transcript until after Christmas break.

amber.capell@ua.edu

@Bulldog97 Did you hear back from Amber? did your transcript and test scores get there in time?