Scholarship Letter?

<p>I received my acceptance letter today and it didn’t mention any scholarships. Do the automatic scholarship offers come in a different mailing or should I be concerned?</p>

<p>Yes they do. We got the acceptance. Got a scholarship letter from the engineering department for the additional $10k divided over four years. We still have not got the large presidential scholarship letter yet. So no idea if he qualified or not. It’s so awesome to have this opportunity. So just waiting to see acceptances from other schools. But damn Bama was fast at making decisions.</p>

<p>Hi - my son got his (presidential) scholarship letter about 2 weeks after his acceptance letter. Even though we knew he was going to get it, I still wanted to see it in writing before exhaling :). Don’t fret, it will come…</p>

<p>Yes, the scholarship letters come separately.</p>

<p>Santookie…you should have rec’d the Univ scholarship letter by now. Send an email to <a href=“mailto:scholarships@ua.edu”>scholarships@ua.edu</a> , include grades/test scores and CWID and ask to have the letter resent.</p>