Scholarship Letters Posted

<p>Under communications I have a scholarship letter that could be viewed online just like with admissions decisions. </p>

<p>Good luck everyone! </p>

<p>Got mine, too! YESSSSSSS!!! Go to CaneLink to see if you received one too.</p>

<p>Yes, I got one too I received 8,000 dollars hopefully they raise it because this one girl I know received a 10,000 dollar scholarship and then maybe 4 weeks later she ended up receiving a full scholarship for UM. Have you guys gotten your financial aid packages yet ?</p>

<p>Theres nothing there for me??? 1360/2000 SAT??? Did you guys accept your admission before you got scholarships?</p>

<p>No shaun42 I did not accept my admission offer yet</p>

<p>Ugh ■■■ now what</p>

<p>I got 9,000! Is it for only this year?</p>

<p>You get 9k each year. What was your SAT</p>

<p>I didn’t take the SAT only ACT and I got a 30</p>

<p>I got my scholarship (24,000 per year) in my acceptance in early March. But, I am going down to interview for Singer.</p>

<p>I can’t access my CaneLink. I have my UMID and password, but not my CaneID. I emailed the IT support center, and they sent me a CaneLink ID, but it still won’t work. Does anyone know why this might be?</p>

<p>Any transfer students receive theirs yet?</p>

<p>$8,000 as well - does anyone know if this scholarship is only for one year?</p>

<p>Congrats all scholarship recipients!
I am almost positive it is per year. so $8000 would be a $32,000 total scholarship as long as you keep you grades above a certain gpa.</p>

<p>Are you guys all talking about freshman scholarships?</p>

<p>Yes, these are freshman merit scholarships and they are per year. Does anyone know what the minimum GPA requirement is to keep it?</p>

<p>3.0</p>

<p>I got a $19,000/yr scholarship. I wasn’t expecting this at all. I’m so happy! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Are you referring to a posting online within the Student Center and CaneLink? My D does not see anything there. She has not been notified about admission or scholarship yet. Applied back in November initially, so we are a little surprised that she has not heard anything yet. Her stats are also such that we would expect such. Oh well… maybe they are doing it over time…? Congrats to those receiving good news today!</p>

<p>The scholarship is guaranteed for 2 years, thereafter GPA of 3.0 has to be maintained, which is very generous.
DS got $19K/year with 2220 SAT…4.15 GPA; school does not rank but he his not in top 10% of his class (highly competitive HS); hence they seem to be somewhat lenient with the class ranking criteria. Also, he had not accepted offer yet. We will visit shortly now.</p>